WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BODOK!
ÜDVÖZÖLJÜK KÖZSÉGÜNK WEBOLDALÁN !
It is a commune on the bank of the River Olt, it is well-known of its sour mineral water.
It lies at the western foot of the mountain chain named Bodoc Mountains.
A nigh passes the E-575(DN -12) international highway following the mentioned river and the Sfantu Gheorghe – Miercurea Ciuc section of the Szekler circle railway.
Bodoc is situated 15 kms far from the county capital.
It has the following component village: Bodoc, Zalan, and Olteni. All the three settlements are very old.
We can find first written mentions in the papal tithe register from 1332( Buduk, Zalan, Olczmu).